- This event has passed.
November 1, 2021 @ 6:30 pm - 7:30 pm
November heART Journaling session: class 1 of 4.
heART Journaling is an exploration of your thoughts, feelings and experiences. And best of all you do not have to be an artist or know how to draw. It is all about the heart and not the art. All you need is paper, something to write with, an open heart and an open mind. With an open heart and mind we will use creativity to explore our thoughts and emotions. This process often leads to positive mindset shifts. You will experience the benefits of using journaling for personal development. heART journaling is the ultimate experience in self-care.
Cost: $87 Follow the Eventbrite link below to complete one registration for all 4 classes in the session.
Class meets Mondays 6:30-7:30 EST.
- journal (consider the paper if you plan to use wet media), loose paper, composition book
- crayons, colored pencils, markers, acrylic paint, watercolor, gel pens, brush markers, highlighters
- scissors, ruler, eraser
- scraps of wrapping paper, scrapbook paper or junk mail
- scraps of ribbon or fabric
- cut out magazine words or images
- ephemera, stickers