- This event has passed.
July 12 @ 6:30 pm - 7:30 pm
This 4 class session is an exploration of your thoughts, feelings and experiences. No worries because you do not have to know how to draw. It is all about the heart and not the art. All you need is paper, something to write with, an open heart and an open mind. We love color so we add the art supplies just for fun. In this class you will learn how to slow down and acknowledge and possibly transform your thoughts and emotions. You will experience the benefits of using journaling for personal development.
Register by sending an email to email@example.com. Place event title in subject line. Only one email for all four dates and per household.
Class meets Mondays 6:30-7:30 EST.
- journal (consider the paper if you plan to use wet media), loose paper, composition book
- crayons, colored pencils, markers, acrylic paint, watercolor, gel pens, brush markers, highlighters
- scissors, ruler, eraser
- scraps of wrapping paper, scrapbook paper or junk mail
- scraps of ribbon or fabric
- cut out magazine words or images
- ephemera, stickers